expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday 23 October 2018

Your Siem Reap Travel Guide (What To Do)

It was my first time visiting Siem Reap, Cambodia. A few of my friends have already been there and they did tell me it's a MUST visit if temples and ruins are of interests. Now. if you ask me, in my honest opinion, Siem Reap wasn't too big of a city. The airport is literally 15 minutes away from the city via Tuk-Tuk and everywhere else is walking distance - that is if you like walking under the hot sun. 

I was only there for 4 days but I did manage to cross off all the things and places I had in mind. There wasn't a lot of planning done for this trip because it's only 4 days and it was going to be a relaxing holiday with a bit of exploration. But anyway, here are a couple of things I can share with you based on my trip to Siem Reap.


Everything (or most things) are in U.S. dollars. So, just to be safe, exchange dollars instead of Khmer (dollars?). Some things in Cambodia are reasonably cheap. 



- THINGS THAT ARE MOST WORTH IT IN SIEM REAP (A MUST!) - 

$4 massage for 60 minutes. It's even cheaper than Thailand or Bali! Hence, I didn't mind going for a massage everyday while I was there. 




$1/$2 Avocado Shake



$0.50 Beer. I've never been to a country where the beers are cheaper than water. 





- FOOD - 




- PLACES TO VISIT - 

Ta Prohm (where Tomb Raider was filmed)



Bayon



Angkor Wat



P/S: I also got to try out scorpions. Here's a little vlog for you :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment