expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 22 October 2018

Where I Stayed in Siem Reap

Cambodia has been on my travel bucket list for quite some time now. Just because a couple of my friends told me that the hotel services are amazing. And I completely agree after this trip. Normally, you would have to pay for transportation from the airport to the place you're staying but apparently, most hotels and villas offer free shuttle services, and that's one of the reasons why it's so amazing.

Initially, I wanted to visit Sihanoukville, which is a small part of Cambodia where there's a beach because if you know me by now, you would know that I'm an absolute sucker for beaches. But Siem Reap was an exception. I mean, come on, Tomb Raider was filmed there, for God's sake.

So, Siem Reap it was. And instead of staying in a hotel, my brother and I decided to go for an AirBnB, in this case, sort of like a villa.

Isann Villa, Siem Reap.



The rooms were so spacious and this whole area is away from the city. It is quite secluded so if you fancy a quiet place, this is definitely it. We basically had one whole part of the villa to ourselves which included the kitchen and everything. 



No comments:

Post a Comment