expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 29 August 2018

Where I Stayed in Langkawi

If you have been following me over on social, you'll know that I spent last weekend in beautiful Langkawi. Ever since my last visit in April, I've wanted to make another visit to the beautiful island and so I planned it for this month.

I stayed at a place called "Bella Vista Waterfront". I wanted to stay at a hotel with an amazing view and this place offered exactly that! 



This trip was more of a relaxing getaway rather than anything else. I had nothing planned. No itineraries, no gadgets, no disturbances, just pure relaxation. Therefore, I needed that sort of ambiance. I did not want to move around a lot (besides going to the beach), hence a nice accommodation with a great view.


No comments:

Post a Comment