expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday 3 March 2018

Things (I Want) To Do in March

So, we've passed the first two months of 2018. Now what? 




Have you checked off some things on your first quarter of the year list?
Have you achieved anything yet?
Have you done anything different from last year? 



To be fair, 2 months is actually a short period of time to notice certain changes in your life. In all honesty, I had a manic February - in both a good and bad way. But I was all over the place last month because I had no clue on what I actually want to achieve and I didn't really have a plan to follow. So in the end, it was just work work work work work and more work. 


So, I wanted to share a couple of things I'd be doing/I want to do this month and maybe give some of you some inspo or spark some creative ideas. 


1. Travel/Plan a trip

2. Plan a weekend getaway/road trip  


3. Possibly get another tattoo

4. Start getting my life on track with an editorial calendar 

5. Attend more events 

6. Write more 


7. Film more videos for YouTube

8. Watch ONE new Netflix series 

9. Organize my wardrobe 

10. Catch up with friends 



As of now, I can tick off my first one because I'm off to Thailand tomorrow and I'm so so excited. I need a break badly. Anyway, what are some of the things you want to do this month? Let me know in the comments :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment