expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 25 October 2017

There's Still Time to Accomplish Your New Year's Resolutions

Can you actually believe it's almost November?



Damn. 



The end of 2017 is quickly approaching and honestly speaking, I am appalled by the rapidness of time passing. Yeah - sure, I'm leaving my quarter-life crisis next month, but that's also making me rethink my life a little.


OK. Let's not get into that.



Let's talk resolutions. Or bucket lists, or goals, or whatever it is you call it. Basically, the thing you do to keep the year on track. If you've been reading my blog for quite some time, you'd probably know that I've decided to try "monthly goals" this year. It's basically where I write down everything I want to achieve in each month and honestly, monthly goals have helped me stay focused on what I want.


But anyway, if you think it's too late to do all the sh*t you had in your New Year's resolutions list, there are actually quite a few things you can still achieve in the final quarter of the year.



1. Get Healthy 

I mean, I'm sure 70% of people had this on their goals list every year. Well guess what? There's still time. Eat better, exercise a little bit more, and have a better sleeping pattern. Whatever it is you need to do to have a healthier lifestyle.



2. Read that Book(s)

I don't exactly consider myself a bookworm but I did say to myself at the beginning of the year that I wanted to read at least 5 books this year. Let me be completely honest with you, it ain't looking too good. I've only read 1 so far. So, I'm thinking of reading at least 2 more books before the year ends.



3. Travel 

I'm the worst at travelling but at the same time, I love travelling (hands up if you're like me as well). I know it may seem impossible, but if you've seen some of my previous posts, I've been to a lot of places lately. And if you've used up all of your leaves, well, weekend getaways are OK too. I love myself a good weekend getaway.



4. Tell Them You Love Them

Your parents, your friends, your barber - anyone who matters to you. If there's someone you've been meaning to say "I love you" to, now is the time to do it. What's the worst that could happen? After all, New Year is just around the corner.



5. Change Your Mindset 

Mindsets are a funny thing. They can change from time to time. So, if you think you can't do something, change your mindset right now because there's nothing you can't do.




What's on your list that you still haven't done in 2017. Let me know in the comments :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment