expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday 27 October 2017

My Weekend Playlist

This weekend is going to be a busy one for me because......



.......... I'm moving in to a new apartment!!!



YEAH!


I cannot wait for all of it to be over. Let me tell you, packing up your home is one of the most stressful things in the world! But I'm glad I'm losing some weight from lifting boxes and packing. Ha! Win-win!


I'm also gutted that I won't be able to celebrate Halloween this year. It's just impossible to decorate my new home and host a party in time so I decided to skip Halloween this year *major sadface!*




With that said, my playlist for this weekend is going to be more a hyped up one.



1. New




2. Whatever it Takes





3. Lies




4. Bad at Love





5. Beautiful Creatures 




What's your playlist for the weekend? Let me know in the comments :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment