expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 9 October 2017

My Playlist for Monday

With the kind of job I have, you may think that after 8-9 hours of non-stop music, I would prefer to go back to a quiet home.


Nope, not me. 


To me, one of the best things about being a radio announcer is I get to go through all kinds of music - whether it's brand new or ancient. I do like all kinds of genres but because of my background as a dancer, I do stick to hip hop, pop, and EDM a TEENIE bit more.



Anyway, Mondays are always a drag even though I love what I do. That's why I make sure to create the perfect playlist on Sunday night so that when Monday comes, I'm so ready to take on the day. 

If you don't believe me, try it. Music helps make Mondays a little bit more bearable. You can definitely trust me on this. 


So, I just decided to share 5 songs that are in my playlist for today. 

1. Silence



2. What Lovers Do 



3. Just A Memory



4. Stay With You 



5. Bite My Tongue 



P/S: You may notice that I go with the more underrated music. But I hope you guys enjoy it x

No comments:

Post a Comment