expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday 19 October 2017

Colour to Try This Month: Yellow

Yellow is such an under-appreciated colour, if you ask me.



To be honest, I've never really had a lot of yellows in my wardrobe. I guess it's not a colour that I'd go "OH MY GOD. I NEED TO HAVE YELLOW IN MY WARDROBE!"


Blacks and whites and greys, dark blues and denims and floral prints. They're the ones I opt for the most. However, I did tell myself I wanted to try some new shades and news styles this year. And I am so ashamed of myself for taking this long to actually get around to it.


Anyway, I stumbled upon a couple of yellow pieces last month and decided to give it a go. Now, whenever I go shopping, yellow/mustard piece is something I hunt for.





Honestly, it's so easy to pair and style. Should definitely give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment