expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 8 May 2017

May Goals

Holy crapola! 


What in God's name happened to April?!


Guys, we're already 8 days into May. It's the 5th month of the year already. HOW?!?!




*give me a moment to fathom this fact*





Anyway, April was a really productive month for me, I must say. I pretty much achieved everything in my list of April Goals and I'm really proud of myself. See, that's one good thing about having monthly goals - is that you know what you've achieved and you can keep track of your progress. 





Well, this month, I'm going to stick to this motto:

"You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream." 



I've realized that as we, human beings, grow and progress, we will always have new goals and new dreams. And that's why I think we should never be afraid to set new goals. Whatever it is, just do it :)



This month, my personal goal is to:



1. Attend more events and meet new people

2. Work hard, play hard

3. Spread happiness and positivity 

4. Talk to friends more often 

5. Eat healthy and cook more healthy meals at home 




OK. Even though it's 8 days in, I feel like May will be a busy month, so let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment