expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday 30 December 2016

4 Things To Tell Yourself As You Step Into 2017



This is it everyone! 

Tomorrow is the 31st of December, marking the end of another year.

I'm going to be very honest with all of you. 2016 is probably the toughest year I have ever faced in my entire 25 years of living. The term "life is a roller coaster" isn't even enough to describe what I've been through this year.

But alas, I'm here right now. Alive. Healthy. Living. Writing.

So if you ask me, I am so ready to cut the cord from 2016. But I will take all the lessons I've learned this year and make 2017 the complete opposite of it.

Whether you've had a wonderful 2016 or the crappiest year ever, here are 4 things you should tell yourself whilst entering the New Year. And today is the perfect time to do this because once tomorrow comes, it's partying all the way or it's family time and before you know it, it's the 1st of January. So, now is the perfect time to tell yourself these things!




1. Learn from your mistakes in 2016


  • Whatever mistakes or misfortunes you've had this year, take it as a lesson and move on. Apply them in 2017 rather than dwelling on what could've/would've/should've been. 

2. Do something different
  • Whatever it is, make sure you add something new or different in your life. Not only will it make your life much more interesting, but also get you excited for 2017. Whatever it is you've always wanted to do, there is no better time to do it than 2017!

3. Be positive and keep an open mind
  • Like I said, 2016 wasn't really my year but I've learned that you can move on pretty quickly if you have an open mind and think positive about everything at all cost. 

4. Work hard but love yourself harder
  • While it's a wonderful thing to work hard and strive for success, don't ever forget to check in with yourself once in a while. Otherwise, before you know it, 2017 is over and all you've been doing is working. So, arrange some pampering sessions or travels when you feel like treating yourself. You deserve it!

With that said, I hope each and every one of you will have an amazing New Year's Eve and New Year's Day celebration. And as you can see, I have completely redesigned my blog so it's safe to say that I'm not going anywhere and full-time blogging will be the "something different" for me as we enter 2017 :) 

Be sure to let me know and share with me in the comments what you have in mind for your "something different" in 2017. I would really love to know!



HAPPY 2017 EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment