expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday 7 October 2017

OCTOBER GOALS

Less than 3 months till Christmas! OH.MY.GOSH! 



Hi friends


Welcome to the 10th month of the year. 


For me, October is kind of like Wednesdays and Thursdays. You're so close to Christmas (in the case of Wednesdays and Thursdays, you're so close to weekends) and all you really want to do is enjoy the rest of the year. Or is that just me?


Anyway, if you don't know this, every month, before I make my monthly goals, I would always review my previous month's goals. And like I said in my previous post, September was a darn good month for me and it seems like I did everything on my list apart from writing more, which is why I'm joining blogtober. I know I'm 5 days late for blogtober, but I will continue blogtober all the way till the 5th of November. Because yes, I make my own rules in life - YOLO!



In last month's post, I wrote: "Can you actually ask yourself this question: "Am I happy with my life? Am I living or am I just existing?", which in my opinion, was THE sentence that made me go out and start pushing myself to be happy despite all the bullcrap that life has to offer. 


I read this quote and absolutely loved it. Therefore, I will be sticking to it this month: 



"You can't get much done in life if you only work on days when you feel good" 



So here are my October goals:


1. Work more 

I find myself sometimes slacking (my blog would be a good example) but so does everyone. However, I do plan on hustling and working harder this month after a 3-week-long holiday. 



2. Leave my comfort zone

Another way of being brave and exploring more. 



3. Complete blogtober

I am very determined to actually daily blog this month and I've already got loads of contents planned. 



4. Meet new people

I'm really terrible at meeting new people but while I was on holiday, I met a couple of new friends and I forgot how good it feels to talk to new people. 



5. Attend more events

So, I suffer from minor panic attacks and anxiety when I'm in a crowded area. I know a couple of people that do too. But I've been really good at keeping that under control. It's all in the mind. I'm going to make it a mission to attend more events even though there are a million people in the crowd (well, probably less than a million. I can do 500 people :P





May your October be fruitful and amazing! Happy October, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment