expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday 8 September 2017

SPONTANEOUS ROAD TRIP : BEST WEEKEND #1

I did not want to start by writing "How to Have the Best Weekend Ever" because I know there are so many ways people can enjoy their weekends. Some like to have quiet weekends, some like to have busy weekends, some like both. There are so many ways and so many things to do on weekends.



So, I decided to create this mini series where I share with you all of my best weekends. 



A couple of weeks ago, I took a spontaneous road trip with one of my best friends. See, me and spontaneity, we don't go well. I'm more of a Plan A, Plan B kind of person. Don't get me wrong. I'm flexible in a sense that I can follow other people's plans if my own plans don't work. However, spontaneity - not really. For example, if you wanted me to jump into a lake without thinking how cold it is, I probably won't do it. I am working harder at being more spontaneous though. 



Anyway, back to the point. 



Both of us didn't plan this at all. It was more like a conversation between me, myself and I.

Me: Oh hey. It's Friday today. What should I do? 
Also me: I wanna go on a road trip. 


Let me tell you. That was one of the most amazing weekends I've ever had in my entire life.



Here's what I did over that weekend:

1) Visited a desert for the very first time




2) Stayed in a very nice hotel





3) Beach (which is a MUST!)



I vlogged the whole thing. The video is down below if you want to watch what happened on that weekend :) Hopefully this will help some of you who are planning a weekend getaway or just planning what to do on your weekends :)





No comments:

Post a Comment