expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 27 February 2017

3 Things to Tell Yourself on Your Worst Days

I'm pretty sure I speak for everyone when I say this.

Everyone will experience bad days, some more than others. 


Bad days are inevitable. So, goodluck to those of you who are trying to avoid it. I, however, have tried avoiding bad days and problems, only to find out that running away from them is absolutely pointless (something I learned the hard way).

So, take it from me. It's better to face the storm than to run away from it.




If I'm being completely honest with you, February has been no picnic for me. In fact, I think it's probably one of my worst months yet considering it's only the second month of the year. 28 days seems like 50 days. And here, I thought January would be a terrible month.

But hey, enough complaining. I'm not here to ramble about how terrible my 28 days have been. I'm here to tell you that, looking back now, I'm proud of myself because I braved through everything and faced my worst days ALONE.


So, here are the 3 things I always remind myself on bad days.


1. Nothing lasts forever

Whether it's the good times or bad, nothing will ever last forever, as harsh as that may sound. All you can do is cherish the good moments and face the bad ones with your head held high and know that it won't last forever.


2. Just keep going

When a plane is going through rough winds and turbulence, it doesn't stop just because of bad weather conditions, it goes on until it reaches its destination. And so will you! Because bad days are just like rough winds.


3. Everything will be OK 

Even though it may seem like your whole world is falling apart right now (trust me, I've had my fair share of days like that), truth is, it isn't. It's just a day of things not turning out how you've planned it to be. Stay positive and remind yourself that it's going to be OK.





Remember, it's not the end of the world. Keep fighting and don't you ever give up! These are the things you should do everyday: count your blessings, let go of what you can't control, just breathe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment